Browning 1911-22 Black Label 22LR Rimfire Pistol with Threaded Barrel
John M. Browning developed the Model 1911 to fire the powerful 45 ACP cartridge. Browning developed it to fire the 22 L.R. and, after extensive testing and research, determined that 85% of the original size was ideal for the smaller cartridge. Put one in your hands and they know that you’ll agree. The grip is comfortable even in large hands and feels equally at home in smaller ones. The lightweight alloy construction is anything but light duty. Own a little piece of history today. And now with the addition of a polymer-framed version, you have more choices than ever.
- Frame – Composite, Matte black; Checkered front strap; Squared trigger guard
- Slide – Machined aluminum; Matte black finish
- Barrel – Stainless steel barrel block; Suppressor Ready, 1/2 x 28 tpi (suppressor sold separately through a Class III dealer); Thread protector cap
- Action – Semi-automatic; Single-action trigger
- Grips – Black and gray G-10 with angled serrations
- Other – Accessory rail on dust cover; Extended ambidextrous thumb safety; Beavertail grip safety; Commander hammer; Extended slide release; Detachable 10-round magazine; Dovetailed Combat 3-dot sights; ABS carry case included
- Item Number: 051820490
- UPS: 023614044178
- Caliber: 22 LR Suppressor Ready
- Barrel Length: 4 7/8 in.
- Overall Length: 7 7/8 in.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Sight Radius: 5 3/8 in.
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Finish: Matte
- Front Sight: Combat White Dot
- Rear Sight: Combat White Dot
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Receiver Material: Black Composite
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
Shop for the Browning 1911-22 Black Label 22LR Rimfire Pistol with Threaded Barrel and have it delivered to you shipping free. We offer the best deals on browning firearms.